Friday, July 6, 2007

COMRADESHIP


I think that's it! Rhonda made a comment on my "useless" post, and mentioned community. I think that is what I'm trying to create more so than anything else. A comradeship which seems to be world wide as it is, and a little unnerving not being able to physically see and talk with you all.

After watching "Sicko" which Rhonda downloaded for free and you can find the website to do so on her blog, it is just HEART WRENCHING to see the murderous behavior Americans will put up with and STILL call this shit "freedom." And then you watch folks in other nations with nationalized health care living healthy and happy lives. Sicko is a MUST WATCH. Maybe I'll make a sign and carry it around just for the fuck of it: "HMO's murder more Americans than terrorists! Why aren't we bombing those mother-fuckers?"

I think my favorite part of the movie was when Mike got health care for 9-11 workers who are suffering greatly but not getting health coverage for their health and mental problems since dealing with the falling of the two towers. America won't cover their fucking rescue workers. So, Mike took them to Cuba, where they were not only taken care of, but were also welcomed warmly by the FD there who really wanted to come and help and were prepared to as well. But you all know that America told them to "FUCK OFF," right? That isn't mentioned in the film, though.

Still, life is good! I'm fat, happy, and ready to take off at the drop of a hat. I'm madly in Love with Rhonda Baseler, and I Love my great little, well, not so little any more daughter, Felicia Johnson. And damn it, we all want a better world!