Tuesday, October 9, 2007

"...lost..." Chris pt. 2

I don't like using the term, "lost," when it comes to Indians. Example: Indians "lost" their languages.

Truth is, we didn't lose shit.

When we or others say that Indians "lost" something that implies a certain level of simplicity to an otherwise complex issue. "I lost $5 at the casno." "I lost my luggage when it fell off of my car." "I lost my nose ring. I swear I set it right here."

Our languages, our culture, our lands were not "lost." They were STOLEN. It took a whole lot of horrific brutalization, the same style of brutalization that the U.S. is passing on to Iraq, Afghanistan, and soon Iran, in order to FORCE folks to give up to the empire that which DOESN'T BELONG TO THE EMPIRE.

Thousands upon thousands of Indian children had to be beaten, raped, tortured, imprisoned, and bear witness to murder of their comrades to IMPOSE a psychological condition that which RIGHTFULLY belonged to them, their language. Destroy their language, destroy their culture, is what America believes. When a peoples are DESTROYED, you can take all of their resources for yourselves and continue to humiliate and dominate them as an other in order to keep them down and pretty much "powerless" to get anything back. In other words, America is a "might makes right" nation.

This, of course, started when you all drew "first blood," October 12, 1492. The little red niggers that could be so easily made into slaves with just 50 or 60 men were shown a sword by Chris C. A red nigger male ran his hand along the sword, was cut, and started bleeding. Thus Chris sent a message that day, give us everything or we will cut you to pieces. This system of thinking has YET TO STOP!